|One of the local port|
Panyu Lianhuashan Port is located at the southern foot of the famous Lianhuashan Mountain (Lotus Mountain). It is 61 sea miles from Hong Kong. Near the Lianhuashan Port, there are many tourist attractions, such as Xiangjiang Wild Animals World and Changlong Nocturnal Animals World. At present, the Panyu Lianhuashan Port provides high speed passenger liners between Guangzhou and Hong Kong daily. The whole voyage only takes one hour and fifty minutes.
Lianhuashan Port → China Hong Kong City Port
|Departure Time||Ticket Fare per person|
|VIP Class||First Class||Second Class|
|08:30, 10:00, 16:00, 18:00||Adult||CNY185||CNY165||CNY145|
China Hong Kong City Port → Lianhuashan Port
|07:50, 10:40, 13:50, 18:10||HKD205||HKD185||HKD165|
Transportation from city downtown area to Panyu Lianhuashan Port:
It takes about 30 minutes from the downtown to Lianhuashan Port by bus. From Guangzhou Baiyun Airport to Lianhuashan Port, the bus needs about one hour. In Panyu District, many hotels sell ship tickets in advance and provide free buses to send passengers to the port. Hereunder is the timetable of the free buses for your reference:
|Pick-up Point||Departure Time|
|Star River Hotel||07:00||08:30||14:30||16:30|
|White Palace Hotel||07:05||08:35||14:35||16:35|
The Huangpu Port in Huangpu District provides the ship to Xiuying Port, Haikou. The ship is called Coconut Fragrance Princess, Yexiang Gongzhu in Chinese. It is 140 meters long and 204 meters wide. It takes about 18 hours by sea to go from Haikou to Guangzhou by sea. On the ship, you can enjoy the beautiful sunrise and sunset. It takes you to visit the Humen Bridge and the scenery of the Pearl River.
Huangpu Port → Xiuying Port
|Ticket Fare per person|
|Third Class A||Third Class B||Fourth Class|
|15:30 (Tue., Thu., Sat.)||CNY450||CNY320||CNY260||CNY282||CNY200||CNY150|
Xiuying Port → Huangpu Port
|16:00 (Mon., Wed., Fri.)|
Transportation from downtown area to Huangpu Port:
1. Get to Tianhe Sports Center or Dongshankou by subway. Then, transfer to the Bus No.50 to go to Huangpu Port Terminal.
2. Take the Bus No.24, 43, or 292 at the East Railway Station.
Notices for Ship Passengers:
1. Passengers, who hold valid passport, visa and other travel documents, should purchase tickets according to specifications.
2. Child ticket is only suitable for the kids aged one to five.
3. Passengers should reach the appointed port one hour in advance.
4. Passengers are not allowed to get on the ship 15 minutes before the departure.
5. Each passenger can take 4 kilograms' hand baggage for free (with the volume of less than 0.028 stere).